Miguel Vargas Player Prop Bets: Dodgers vs. Yankees - June 3
The Los Angeles Dodgers, including Miguel Vargas (.244 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 80 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees at Dodger Stadium, Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-3) against the Yankees.
Miguel Vargas Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Gerrit Cole
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Miguel Vargas? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Miguel Vargas At The Plate
- Vargas is hitting .220 with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks.
- In 29 of 53 games this season (54.7%) Vargas has picked up a hit, and in eight of those games he had more than one (15.1%).
- Looking at the 53 games he has played this year, he's went deep in five of them (9.4%), and in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Vargas has driven home a run in 16 games this year (30.2%), including more than one RBI in 15.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on one occasion..
- He has scored in 24 games this year, with multiple runs three times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Miguel Vargas Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (50.0%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (17.9%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (42.9%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (10.7%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (28.6%)|
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The Yankees pitching staff is ninth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Yankees have a 3.72 team ERA that ranks seventh among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees rank 15th in baseball in home runs given up (65 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Yankees will send Cole (6-0) to the mound to make his 13th start of the season. He is 6-0 with a 2.93 ERA and 79 strikeouts through 73 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the San Diego Padres, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 32-year-old's 2.93 ERA ranks 14th, 1.140 WHIP ranks 28th, and 9.7 K/9 ranks 25th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.