Dodgers vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The New York Yankees (34-25) are looking for Gleyber Torres to extend a 12-game hitting streak against the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-23), on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET, at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Michael Grove (0-1) versus the Yankees and Gerrit Cole (6-0).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Grove - LAD (0-1, 8.44 ERA) vs Cole - NYY (6-0, 2.93 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Yankees|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Grove
- The Dodgers will send Grove (0-1) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, April 20 against the Chicago Cubs, throwing three innings and giving up two earned runs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to an 8.44 ERA this season with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.9 walks per nine across four games.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Gerrit Cole
- Cole (6-0 with a 2.93 ERA and 79 strikeouts in 73 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Yankees, his 13th of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Sunday against the San Diego Padres, when he threw six innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 2.93, with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 12 games this season. Opponents are hitting .213 against him.
- Cole is looking to collect his eighth quality start of the season.
- Cole will try to extend a 13-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 6.1 frames per appearance).
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 32-year-old ranks 14th in ERA (2.93), 28th in WHIP (1.140), and 25th in K/9 (9.7).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.