How to Watch the Twins vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
Donovan Solano and the Minnesota Twins will take on Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians at Target Field on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, in the second game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Twins vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins rank sixth in MLB play with 76 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota's .405 slugging percentage is 16th in baseball.
- The Twins have the 23rd-ranked batting average in the league (.233).
- Minnesota ranks 12th in runs scored with 263 (4.6 per game).
- The Twins are 20th in baseball with a .316 on-base percentage.
- The Twins' 10.2 strikeouts per game are the most in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Minnesota has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the majors.
- Minnesota has a 3.48 team ERA that ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins have the second-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.175).
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians have hit just 33 homers this season, which ranks last in the league.
- Cleveland ranks last in the majors with a .348 team slugging percentage.
- The Guardians' .232 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Cleveland has scored 206 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Guardians are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .301.
- The Guardians rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.1 whiffs per contest.
- Cleveland has a 7.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- Cleveland has pitched to a 3.93 ERA this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Guardians rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.273 WHIP this season.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bailey Ober (3-2) takes the mound for the Twins in his eighth start of the season. He has a 2.68 ERA in 40 1/3 innings pitched, with 37 strikeouts.
- His last time out came on Sunday against the Toronto Blue Jays, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Ober is looking to secure his fourth quality start of the year.
- Ober will look to build on an eight-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 frames per outing).
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- Aaron Civale will take to the mound for the Guardians, his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, April 7, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Seattle Mariners, giving up four earned runs.
- He has started two games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- Civale has two starts of five or more innings this season in two chances. He averages 6.1 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/28/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Home||Bailey Ober||José Berríos|
|5/29/2023||Astros||W 7-5||Away||Sonny Gray||J.P. France|
|5/30/2023||Astros||L 5-1||Away||Joe Ryan||Brandon Bielak|
|5/31/2023||Astros||W 8-2||Away||Louie Varland||Hunter Brown|
|6/1/2023||Guardians||W 7-6||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tanner Bibee|
|6/2/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Bailey Ober||Aaron Civale|
|6/3/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Logan Allen|
|6/4/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Triston McKenzie|
|6/6/2023||Rays||-||Away||Louie Varland||Shane McClanahan|
|6/7/2023||Rays||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Zach Eflin|
|6/8/2023||Rays||-||Away||Bailey Ober||Tyler Glasnow|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/28/2023||Cardinals||W 4-3||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/29/2023||Orioles||W 5-0||Away||Logan Allen||Tyler Wells|
|5/30/2023||Orioles||L 8-5||Away||Cal Quantrill||Kyle Gibson|
|5/31/2023||Orioles||W 12-8||Away||Shane Bieber||Keegan Akin|
|6/1/2023||Twins||L 7-6||Away||Tanner Bibee||Pablo Lopez|
|6/2/2023||Twins||-||Away||Aaron Civale||Bailey Ober|
|6/3/2023||Twins||-||Away||Logan Allen||Sonny Gray|
|6/4/2023||Twins||-||Away||Triston McKenzie||Joe Ryan|
|6/6/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Shane Bieber||James Paxton|
|6/7/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Chris Sale|
|6/8/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Aaron Civale||Garrett Whitlock|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.