Lakers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Los Angeles Lakers (39-38) currently have +2500 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup on the road against the Houston Rockets on Sunday, April 2 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Lakers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1100||-||Bet $100 to win $1100|
Think the Lakers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Standings Information
At present, the Lakers are No. 7 in the Western Conference (1.5 games behind the No. 6 Warriors), and would be part of the play-in tournament.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||10.5|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||12.0|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||12.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Lakers Team Stats
- This season, the Lakers have won 39 games so far (39-38).
- This year, the Lakers have a 21-18 record at home and an 18-20 record on the road.
- The Lakers are 16-10 when playing as the favorite, with 23 wins (23-28) when listed as the underdog.
- The Lakers have seven wins in one-possession games (in 12 opportunities), and 15 wins in 30 games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, the Lakers have posted a 3-3 record. They are 13-7 when favored by more than three points.
- When underdogs by three points or fewer this season, the Lakers have sported a 12-5 record. They are 11-23 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Lakers' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Lakers this season is LeBron James, who averages 29.0 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 6.8 assists per game.
- Los Angeles' leading rebounder is Anthony Davis, averaging 12.4 boards per game, and its best passer is D'Angelo Russell with 6.3 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley leads the Lakers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jarred Vanderbilt is Los Angeles' leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Davis leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.