How to Watch the Dodgers vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 31
The Los Angeles Dodgers and Washington Nationals will meet on Wednesday at Dodger Stadium, at 4:10 PM ET, with Mookie Betts and Jeimer Candelario among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Dodgers vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Odds|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction|
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers are second in MLB action with 93 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles ranks third in MLB, slugging .458.
- The Dodgers have the 19th-ranked batting average in the league (.242).
- Los Angeles scores the third-most runs in baseball (313 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Dodgers rank seventh in baseball with a .330 on-base percentage.
- The Dodgers' 8.9 strikeouts per game rank 24th in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Los Angeles has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Los Angeles has a 4.42 team ERA that ranks 19th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Dodgers have the eighth-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.255).
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Noah Syndergaard (1-4 with a 6.27 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 47 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season.
- His last time out came on Friday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander went six innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- Syndergaard heads into the game with three quality starts under his belt this season.
- Syndergaard is seeking his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 4.7 frames per appearance on the hill.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/26/2023||Rays||L 9-3||Away||Noah Syndergaard||Jalen Beeks|
|5/27/2023||Rays||W 6-5||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Tyler Glasnow|
|5/28/2023||Rays||L 11-10||Away||Gavin Stone||Josh Fleming|
|5/29/2023||Nationals||W 6-1||Home||Bobby Miller||Trevor Williams|
|5/30/2023||Nationals||W 9-3||Home||Tony Gonsolin||Jake Irvin|
|5/31/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Noah Syndergaard||Patrick Corbin|
|6/2/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Clayton Kershaw||Luis Severino|
|6/3/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Michael Grove||Gerrit Cole|
|6/4/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Bobby Miller||Domingo Germán|
|6/6/2023||Reds||-||Away||Tony Gonsolin||Hunter Greene|
|6/7/2023||Reds||-||Away||Noah Syndergaard||Brandon Williamson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.