Trayce Thompson Player Prop Bets: Dodgers vs. Rays - May 28
After going 0-for-1 in his last game, Trayce Thompson and the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Tampa Bay Rays (who will hand the ball to Josh Fleming) at 11:35 AM ET on Sunday.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-1) against the Rays.
Trayce Thompson Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 11:35 AM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Josh Fleming
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Trayce Thompson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Rays Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Rays|
|Dodgers vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Rays Odds|
|Dodgers vs Rays Prediction|
Trayce Thompson At The Plate
- Thompson is hitting .108 with four home runs and 13 walks.
- In five of 33 games this season, Thompson has had at least one hit, including one game with multiple hits.
- He has gone deep in two of 33 games played this season, and in 5.1% of his plate appearances.
- Thompson has driven in a run in four games this season (12.1%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In eight games this season (24.2%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Trayce Thompson Home/Away Batting Splits
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (15.8%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (21.1%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (10.5%)|
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rays have a 3.72 team ERA that ranks sixth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Rays surrender the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (54 total, one per game).
- Fleming (1-0) gets the starting nod for the Rays, his third this season.
- In his most recent time out -- in relief on Monday -- the lefty threw six innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.