Dodgers vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
The Tampa Bay Rays (37-15) and Los Angeles Dodgers (31-20) clash in the first of a three-game series on Friday at Tropicana Field, at 6:40 PM ET. The Rays are coming off a series victory over the Blue Jays, and the Dodgers a series win over the Braves.
The probable starters are Jalen Beeks (1-2) for the Rays and Noah Syndergaard (1-3) for the Dodgers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Dodgers vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.68 ERA) vs Syndergaard - LAD (1-3, 5.88 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Rays vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rays vs Dodgers Prediction|
|Rays vs Dodgers Odds|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Noah Syndergaard
- Syndergaard makes the start for the Dodgers, his 10th of the season. He is 1-3 with a 5.88 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 41 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he tossed five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.88, with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .295 against him.
- Syndergaard has three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Syndergaard is looking to collect his sixth start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jalen Beeks
- Beeks (1-2) will take the mound for the Rays, his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed two innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with a 4.68 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .198.
- None of Beeks' five starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- In five starts this season, Beeks has yet to pitch five or more innings. He averages 1.4 frames per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.