Dodgers vs. Rays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Friday's contest between the Tampa Bay Rays (37-15) and Los Angeles Dodgers (31-20) going head-to-head at Tropicana Field has a projected final score of 6-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Rays, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 6:40 PM ET on May 26.
The Rays will give the nod to Jalen Beeks (1-2) against the Dodgers and Noah Syndergaard (1-3).
Dodgers vs. Rays Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Dodgers vs. Rays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rays 6, Dodgers 4.
Total Prediction for Dodgers vs. Rays
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Dodgers Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Dodgers have a record of 2-2.
- When it comes to the total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 7-3-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Dodgers' previous 10 games have not had a spread posted by oddsmakers.
- The Dodgers have won in four of the eight contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious three times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Dodgers have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Los Angeles is No. 3 in MLB, scoring 5.5 runs per game (279 total runs).
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.26 ERA this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Cardinals||L 6-5||Noah Syndergaard vs Miles Mikolas|
|May 21||@ Cardinals||L 10-5||Clayton Kershaw vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 22||@ Braves||W 8-6||Gavin Stone vs Charlie Morton|
|May 23||@ Braves||W 8-1||Bobby Miller vs Spencer Strider|
|May 24||@ Braves||L 4-3||Tony Gonsolin vs Bryce Elder|
|May 26||@ Rays||-||Noah Syndergaard vs Jalen Beeks|
|May 27||@ Rays||-||Clayton Kershaw vs Tyler Glasnow|
|May 28||@ Rays||-||Gavin Stone vs Taj Bradley|
|May 29||Nationals||-||Bobby Miller vs Trevor Williams|
|May 30||Nationals||-||Tony Gonsolin vs Jake Irvin|
|May 31||Nationals||-||Noah Syndergaard vs Patrick Corbin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.