Aryna Sabalenka 2023 French Open Odds
Aryna Sabalenka is in the French Open round of 16 versus Sloane Stephens. Sabalenka has the second-best odds (+375) to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sabalenka at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Sabalenka's Next Match
Sabalenka has reached the round of 16 by defeating Kamilla Rakhimova 6-2, 6-2 and will next play on Sunday, June 4 at 5:00 AM ET versus Stephens.
Aryna Sabalenka Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +500
- US Open odds to win: +500
- French Open odds to win: +375
Want to bet on Sabalenka? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Sabalenka beat No. 82-ranked Rakhimova, 6-2, 6-2.
- Sabalenka is 44-15 over the past year, with two tournament titles.
- Sabalenka has won one tournament over the past year on clay, with a record of 9-2 on that surface.
- Sabalenka, over the past year, has played 59 matches across all court types, and 21.4 games per match.
- On clay, Sabalenka has played 11 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.5 games per match while winning 58.8% of games.
- Sabalenka has won 39.6% of her return games and 74.3% of her service games over the past year.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Sabalenka has won 78.3% of her games on serve, and 38.7% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.