Dodgers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 11, the Los Angeles Dodgers (100-62) have the sixth-highest odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +1400, placing them in the top half of the big leagues. They are -10000 to win the NL West (the favorites in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|BetWay||Click Here||First bet reset up to $250 back in bonus bets if your first bet loses|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Dodgers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+1400||6th||(+1400, bet $100 to win $1400)|
|To Win the NL West||-10000||-||(-10000, bet $10000 to win $100)|
Think the Dodgers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers Team Stats
- The Dodgers pitching staff is 17th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Los Angeles' 4.06 team ERA ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Dodgers have hit two or more homers in 72 games this season, and are 52-20 in those contests.
- Los Angeles has put up five or more extra-base hits in 45 games this season, and has gone 36-9 in those outings.
- The Dodgers are 37-25 in the 62 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Los Angeles has gone 75-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Dodgers Next Game Information
|Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Diamondbacks|
|Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Dodgers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Will Smith||+10000||-||-||.261/.359/.438 19 HR 76 RBI|
|J.D. Martínez||+15000||-||-||.271/.321/.572 33 HR 103 RBI|
|James Outman||+20000||-||+15000||.248/.353/.437 23 HR 70 RBI|
|Chris Taylor||+25000||-||-||.237/.326/.420 15 HR 56 RBI|
|Kolten Wong||+30000||-||-||.183/.256/.263 4 HR 27 RBI|
|Lance Lynn||-||+20000||-||13-11 5.73 ERA 9.4 K/9|
|Bobby Miller||-||+17500||+5000||11-4 3.76 ERA 8.6 K/9|
|Dustin May||-||+5500||-||4-1 2.63 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Ryan Pepiot||-||-||+12500||2-1 2.14 ERA 8.1 K/9|
Dodgers' Top Players
- Mookie Betts has been the team's top producer this year, registering a .307/.408/.579 triple slash with 40 doubles, 39 home runs, 96 walks and 107 RBI.
- This year, Freddie Freeman has a .331/.410/.567 slash line, with 29 homers, 102 RBI, 131 runs scored, and a 9.9% walk rate. Also, he has recorded 23 steals.
- At the dish, Max Muncy has been one of the team's more productive hitters, registering a .212/.333/.475 slash line with 17 doubles, 36 home runs, 85 walks and 105 RBI.
- Will Smith has hit .261/.359/.438 with 19 home runs, 76 RBI, and a 11.4% walk rate so far this season. He has also notched three steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.