LeBron James Injury Status - Lakers vs. Bulls Injury Report March 29
The Los Angeles Lakers (37-38) have four players on the injury report, including LeBron James, for their matchup against the Chicago Bulls (36-39) at United Center on Wednesday, March 29 at 8:00 PM ET.
The Lakers dropped their last matchup 118-108 against the Bulls on Sunday. James' team-high 19 points paced the Lakers in the loss.
Los Angeles Lakers Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chicago Bulls Injury Report Today
Bulls Injuries: Alex Caruso: Questionable (Foot), Javonte Green: Questionable (Knee)
Lakers vs. Bulls Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and SportsNet LA
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Lakers Season Insights
- The Lakers put up only 4.0 more points per game (116.4) than the Bulls allow (112.4).
- Los Angeles has a 30-16 record when putting up more than 112.4 points.
- On offense, the Lakers have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 114.2 points per contest over that span compared to the 116.4 they've put up over the course of this season.
- Los Angeles hits 1.9 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 10.7 (26th in the league) compared to its opponents' 12.6.
- The Lakers' 111.1 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 23rd in the NBA, and the 111.6 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 14th in the league.
Lakers vs. Bulls Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.