Lakers vs. Bulls: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Lakers (37-37) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (35-38) on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena as 5.5-point favorites. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and NBCS-CHI. The matchup's point total is 225.5.
Lakers vs. Bulls Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: SportsNet LA and NBCS-CHI
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- In 46 games this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have scored more than 225.5 combined points.
- The average total in Los Angeles' matchups this year is 233.1, 7.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Lakers have a 37-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles has won 14, or 60.9%, of the 23 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has won seven of its eight games when favored by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Lakers have a 69.2% chance to win.
Lakers vs. Bulls Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- The Lakers are 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in their last 10 games.
- The Lakers have hit the over in three of their past 10 contests.
- Los Angeles has done a better job covering the spread at home (20-18-0) than it has in road games (17-19-0).
- The Lakers average 116.5 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 112.3 the Bulls allow.
- Los Angeles has a 29-17 record against the spread and a 30-16 record overall when putting up more than 112.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Lakers vs. Bulls Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Lakers vs. Bulls Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.