Duke vs. Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 5:42 AM HST|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 1:39 PM HST
Monday's game between the Duke Blue Devils (26-6) and the Colorado Buffaloes (24-8) at Cameron Indoor Stadium has a projected final score of 64-58 based on our computer prediction, with Duke taking home the win. Game time is at 9:00 PM on March 20.
Last time out, the Blue Devils won on Saturday 89-49 over Iona.
Duke vs. Colorado Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Duke vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 64, Colorado 58
Duke Schedule Analysis
- Against the No. 4 Virginia Tech Hokies on January 26, the Blue Devils secured their best win of the season, a 66-55 home victory.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Blue Devils are 8-6 (.571%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Duke is 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the second-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, the Blue Devils are 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 46th-most victories.
Duke 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-55 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 26
- 57-52 on the road over Notre Dame (No. 10/AP Poll) on February 5
- 44-40 over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on March 3
- 63-56 at home over Louisville (No. 23) on January 1
- 77-62 at home over NC State (No. 24) on February 23
Colorado Schedule Analysis
- The Buffaloes defeated the No. 8-ranked Utah Utes, 77-67, on January 6, which goes down as their signature victory of the season.
- The Buffaloes have 10 wins versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the eighth-most in Division 1.
- Colorado has tied for the 46th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (four).
Colorado 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-67 at home over Utah (No. 8/AP Poll) on January 6
- 73-70 at home over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on January 27
- 72-65 at home over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on January 13
- 65-54 on the road over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on January 1
- 71-68 at home over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on February 10
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Duke Performance Insights
- The Blue Devils average 63.9 points per game (203rd in college basketball) while giving up 50.7 per contest (second in college basketball). They have a +423 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 13.2 points per game.
- With 60.2 points per game in ACC matchups, Duke is posting 3.7 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (63.9 PPG).
- The Blue Devils are posting 69.1 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, they are averaging 63.5 points per contest.
- At home, Duke is giving up 50.2 points per contest in 2022-23, the same number as it is allowing on the road.
- In their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have been putting up 56.4 points per contest, an average that's significantly lower than the 63.9 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
Colorado Performance Insights
- The Buffaloes are outscoring opponents by 10.5 points per game, with a +338 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.2 points per game (100th in college basketball) and allow 58.7 per outing (47th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Colorado has scored 65.9 points per game in Pac-12 action, and 69.2 overall.
- At home, the Buffaloes score 74.1 points per game. On the road, they average 65.1.
- At home Colorado is conceding 59.2 points per game, 0.1 fewer points than it is on the road (59.3).
- The Buffaloes are putting up 66.5 points per contest over their previous 10 games, which is 2.7 fewer points than their average for the season (69.2).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.