Oklahoma State vs. Miami (FL) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 1:39 PM HST|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 5:40 AM HST
Saturday's game at Assembly Hall has the Oklahoma State Cowgirls (21-11) going head to head against the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (19-12) at 2:00 PM ET (on March 18). Our computer prediction projects a close 71-69 victory for Oklahoma State, so expect a tight matchup.
In their most recent outing on Saturday, the Cowgirls suffered a 64-57 loss to Texas.
Oklahoma State vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Oklahoma State vs. Miami (FL) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma State 71, Miami (FL) 69
Oklahoma State Schedule Analysis
- On January 7, the Cowgirls claimed their signature win of the season, an 86-82 victory over the Texas Longhorns, who rank No. 15 in the AP's Top 25.
- The Cowgirls have four Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 33rd-most in the nation. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 35th-most.
- Oklahoma State has eight wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 11th-most in the country.
Oklahoma State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 86-82 at home over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on January 7
- 73-68 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on February 22
- 79-77 over Florida State (No. 31) on November 24
- 77-56 at home over Baylor (No. 35) on February 11
- 70-65 on the road over Baylor (No. 35) on January 11
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- The Hurricanes registered their signature win of the season on January 8, when they took down the Virginia Tech Hokies, who rank No. 4 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 77-66.
- The Hurricanes have three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 41st-most in the nation. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 35th-most.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Miami (FL) is 5-2 (.714%) -- tied for the 37th-most victories.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 31) on February 9
- 69-66 on the road over Clemson (No. 57) on February 2
- 59-54 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Oklahoma State Performance Insights
- The Cowgirls average 75.8 points per game (28th in college basketball) while giving up 68.4 per contest (280th in college basketball). They have a +235 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 7.4 points per game.
- Oklahoma State is scoring 75.4 points per game this year in conference action, which is 0.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (75.8).
- The Cowgirls average 79.8 points per game at home, compared to 73.4 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 6.4 points per contest.
- Oklahoma State is allowing 66.1 points per game this season in home games, which is seven fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (73.1).
- The Cowgirls have been scoring 70.9 points per contest in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's slightly lower than the 75.8 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes outscore opponents by 6.9 points per game (posting 70.7 points per game, 75th in college basketball, and allowing 63.8 per outing, 164th in college basketball) and have a +214 scoring differential.
- In 2022-23, Miami (FL) has put up 67.3 points per game in ACC action, and 70.7 overall.
- At home, the Hurricanes score 74.8 points per game. Away, they average 65.5.
- Miami (FL) allows 60.6 points per game at home, and 68.4 on the road.
- The Hurricanes are averaging 65.4 points per contest in their past 10 games, which is 5.3 fewer points than their average for the season (70.7).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.