Hawaii vs. LSU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 15, 2023 at 9:39 PM HST|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 5:40 AM HST
Friday's contest features the LSU Lady Tigers (28-2) and the Hawaii Rainbow Wahine (18-14) clashing at Pete Maravich Assembly Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 79-52 victory for heavily favored LSU according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Rainbow Wahine came out on top in their most recent game 61-59 against UCSB on Saturday.
Hawaii vs. LSU Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Hawaii vs. LSU Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 79, Hawaii 52
Hawaii Schedule Analysis
- In terms of their signature win this season, the Rainbow Wahine defeated the Long Beach State Beach on March 10 by a score of 67-62.
- Hawaii has six losses versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 18th-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams (based on the RPI), the Lady Tigers are 6-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 67th-most victories.
Hawaii 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-62 over Long Beach State (No. 111) on March 10
- 61-59 over UCSB (No. 129) on March 11
- 68-58 at home over UCSB (No. 129) on March 5
- 70-62 on the road over UC Davis (No. 160) on December 29
- 60-54 on the road over CSU Fullerton (No. 198) on February 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Hawaii Performance Insights
- The Rainbow Wahine score 60.6 points per game (265th in college basketball) and give up 59.6 (63rd in college basketball) for a +32 scoring differential overall.
- Hawaii scores more in conference play (61.5 points per game) than overall (60.6).
- At home the Rainbow Wahine are scoring 59.4 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than they are averaging on the road (59.9).
- Hawaii is conceding more points at home (59.9 per game) than on the road (57.9).
- The Rainbow Wahine are averaging 64.2 points per game over their previous 10 games, which is 3.6 more than their average for the season (60.6).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.