D'Angelo Russell Player Prop Bets: Lakers vs. Pelicans - March 14
D'Angelo Russell and the Los Angeles Lakers take on the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Now let's examine Russell's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
D'Angelo Russell Prop Bets vs. the Pelicans
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of D'Angelo Russell's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
D'Angelo Russell Insights vs. the Pelicans
- The Lakers average the fourth-most possessions per game with 105.4. His opponents, the Pelicans, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 15th with 102.6 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Pelicans are ranked 15th in the league, conceding 113.3 points per game.
- On the boards, the Pelicans are eighth in the league, giving up 42.1 rebounds per game.
- Giving up 25.1 assists per game, the Pelicans are the 12th-ranked squad in the league.
- The Pelicans are the 14th-ranked squad in the NBA at allowing threes, conceding 12.2 made 3-pointers per game.
D'Angelo Russell vs. the Pelicans
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Russell or any of his Lakers teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.