TORONTO, May 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - SoftwareReviews, a leading source for insights on the software provider landscape, has published its 2022 Web and Video Conferencing Data Quadrant, identifying nine providers in the Enterprise and Midmarket spaces as Gold Medalists.
Web conferencing software facilitates online, real-time collaboration through a web browser. SoftwareReviews has identified the best web and video conferencing software providers for 2022 based on verified survey data collected from real end users. These providers have received high scores on SoftwareReviews' Data Quadrant.
Products are ranked by a composite satisfaction score, called a Composite Score (CS), which averages four different areas of evaluation: Net Emotional Footprint, Vendor Capabilities, Product Features, and Likeliness to Recommend.
The 2022 Enterprise Web and Video Conferencing Software Gold Medalists are as follows:
- BlueJeans Meetings, 8.9 CS, for audio conferencing VOIP.
- GlobalMeet Enterprise, 8.8 CS, for instant messaging.
- Zoho Meeting, 8.7 CS, for file transfer.
- Cisco Webex Meetings, 8.7 CS, for application share.
- GoToMeeting, 8.7 CS, for virtual whiteboard.
- Zoom, 8.7 CS, for video conferencing.
The 2022 Midmarket Web and Video Conferencing Software Gold Medalists are as follows:
- Webinato, 9.0 CS, for breadth of features.
- GlobalMeet Professional, 8.9 CS, for business value creation.
- NTT Collaboration & CX, 8.6 CS, for audio conferencing call in a bridge.
To compare and evaluate web and video conferencing software providers using the most in-depth and unbiased analyst reports available, visit SoftwareReviews' dedicated category page.
For more information about SoftwareReviews, the Data Quadrant, or Emotional Footprint, or to access resources to support the software selection process, visit softwarereviews.com and connect via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
SoftwareReviews' comprehensive software reviews provide the most accurate and detailed view of a complicated and ever-changing market. The data comes from real end users who use the software day in and day out and IT professionals who have worked with it intimately through procurement, implementation, and maintenance.
View original content to download multimedia: