Here’s how to download the Hawaii News Now weather app
HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - Want to get our weather team’s updates on the go?
Download HNN’s weather app to get the latest weather news you need to plan your day. Head to the iTunes app or Google Play store and search “Hawaii Weather Now.” You can also click here:
The weather app is free and features up-to-the-minute information on current conditions in your area, hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts, an interactive radar, and videos from our weather team.
You can also get the latest on your commute on our traffic tab.
When you open the app, the radar uses GPS to automatically center itself to your location. You can also save locations to quickly find current weather information and forecasts.
Here’s a look at the app’s full features:
- 250-meter radar, the highest resolution available
- Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
- High resolution satellite cloud imagery
- Current weather updated multiple times per hour
- Daily and hourly forecasts from our computer models
- Ability to add and save your favorite locations
- A fully-integrated GPS for current location awareness
- Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
- Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Copyright 2021 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.