HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - With cases on the low, Hawaii retailers are outlining their plans to reopen.
Below is a working list of reopen dates and times for major Hawaii shopping centers. Managing agencies say individual retailers may not be open as shop owners make adjustments for social distancing mandates in their stores.
Changes can also be expected in common areas such as food courts and entertainment areas such as spacing, hand sanitizer stations and mask mandates.
- Ala Moana Center: Friday, May 15. New center hours are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturdays. On Sundays, the center will be open from noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Pearlridge Center: Friday May 15. Hours: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
- Royal Hawaiian Center: Friday, May 15. Operational hours are 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
- Kahala Mall: Friday, May 15. Normal business hours: Mon. – Sat. 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., and Sundays 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Mall management added that roughly 25 percent of Kahala Mall tenants have been open and operating due to their essential business classification.
- International Market Place: May 15. Mall hours are modified: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., until further notice. Individual store and restaurant hours may vary.
- Ka Makana Alii: Friday, May 15. Operating hours will remain from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Individual store hours may vary and some may remain closed.
- Waikele Premium Outlets: Friday, May 15. Operating hours will be between 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
- Windward Mall: Friday, May 15. Operating hours will remain from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Individual store hours may vary and some may remain closed.
- Kukui Grove Shopping Center is open. Hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., though individual shops and restaurants may vary.
- Queen Kaahumanu Center: Numerous retailers opened on Monday, though a select few opted to remain closed. Hours: Mon-Thurs, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday/Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The town centers below are also set to reopen on May 15:
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center (Honolulu, Oahu)
- Kahana Gateway Shopping Center (Lahaina, Maui)
- Kona Coast Shopping Center (Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Island)
- Kona Crossroads Shopping Center (Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Island)
- Shops at Windward Town & Country Plaza I & II (Kailua, Oahu)
- Waiakea Center (Hilo, Hawaii Island)
This story may be updated.