Residents sick by fumes from paint body shop - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Residents sick by fumes from paint body shop

KALIHI (KHNL) - Some Kalihi residents living in an apartment complex next to a paint body shop were overwhelmed by fumes Tuesday afternoon.

Residents complained about fumes from Capital Body Services.

Hazmat and the Fire Department were on the scene to administer oxygen to an elderly woman who lives in the apartment building on Homerule Street.

The families, who live in the two-story building, consist of eight children and seven elders.

 

Powered by Frankly