Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people in need? Are you interested in working with a committed team of staff? Do you want to be in an organization that has a strong focus on developing its employees? Does a work environment where you are challenged to grow and learn appeal to you?
If you answered "yes" to any or all of these questions, we encourage you to take a look at our job postings.
What's New at Child and Family Service......
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Child and Family Service offers excellent opportunities for your career development. Child and Family Service employs a diverse workforce: Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Behavioral Health Specialists, Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors, Teachers, Aides, Child Care Workers, Nurses, Case Managers and Administrative Support Staff.
At Child and Family Service, we are looking for the brightest and most talented individuals who can commit to our mission: Strengthening Families and Fostering the Healthy Development of Children.
Child and Family Service is reaching families through programs that include:
- Alternative Education for Teens
- Behavioral Healthcare for Youth
- Child Abuse Prevention and Intervention
- Domestic Violence Shelters and Intervention
- Elder Services & Caregiver Support
- Employee Assistance Services
- Group Homes for Teens
- Healthy Start for Infants
- Immigrant and Refugee Employment Services
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Parenting Education and Support
- Sex Abuse Education and Prevention
- Specialized Autism Services
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Services