Tax Return Help

(KHNL) -- The IRS is partnering with AARP and the United Way Saturday to help tax filers who normally don't have to file.

In order to receive stimulus benefits you must file a tax return.

If you need more information or a list of locations for help, call 1-800-tax-1040 or click on the IRS link.