KAHALA (KHNL) -- A neighborhood in Kalaha is getting a $6 million dollar facelift.
Seven blocks of Kilauea Avenue from 18th Avenue to Hunakai Street will be smooth, safe and attractive.
The Kilauea Avenue Project will include:
- Resurfacing of asphalt and concrete pavements
- reconstruction of weakened pavement areas
- reconstruction of concrete curbs and/or gutters
- adjustment of utility manhole frames and covers
- installation of pavement markings and vehicle loop detectors
- tree and root pruning