Hawaii Taxpayers Can Claim Missing Tax Refund

SEATTLE (KHNL) - If you didn't receive your 2006 tax refund this year, it could be waiting for you at the Internal Revenue Service.

The IRS says more than 700 Hawaii taxpayers did not receive their refund because the checks were returned as undeliverable.

The checks are worth a total of $753,000. They can be claimed as soon as the owners update their addresses with the IRS.

If you're missing a check, you can claim your refund by using the "Where's My Refund?" feature on the IRS website.

Taxpayers can also update their addresses via telephone by calling 800-829-1954.