HAUULA (KHNL) - A Hauula family is without a place of their own, after a fire rips through their home Wednesday afternoon.
It began shortly after 2 PM. About 35 firefighters worked to put out the flames at the two-story single family structure on Homestead Road.
Three people were asleep in the home when the fire broke out.
The smell of smoke woke them up, and they all were able to escape without injury.
Paramedics did treat an 18-year-old woman for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under invstigation.
Job Link 8 Featured Jobs