On a city street: The city Web sites allow you to report potholes at The site also can be reached from the city government home page at Or call 527-6006, the city's pothole hot line.

On a state road or highway: Call the state pothole hot line at 536-7852. State roads include Kalaniana'ole Highway, Kahekili Highway, H-1, H-2 or H-3 freeways, Pali Highway, Likelike Highway, Nimitz Highway and Ala Moana.

Damage claims: If you believe your car has sustained damage because of a pothole on a state road, you can get information on filing a claim at 831-6703. To file a claim, call the Department of the Corporation Counsel at 523-4639 to request a form.