Electric shock sends 70-year-old man in Kapolei to the hospital - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Electric shock sends 70-year-old man in Kapolei to the hospital

(Image: EMS file) (Image: EMS file)
Kapolei -

A 70-year-old man was taken to the hospital Saturday morning after being electrically shocked, Emergency Medical Services officials said.

The incident happened just after 8:30 a.m. Officials said the man was working in the warehouse at Ramar Foods, a food supplier in Kapolei, when it happened.

The man was transported to the hospital in serious but stable condition, according to EMS. 

No other information was immediately available.

Ramar Foods is a family-owned company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Calif. The brand manufactures Filipino frozen foods. 

Copyright 2018 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly