END OF 4TH QUARTER: BYU 30-20 HAWAII
- Well, it didn't end like we all wanted to but credit the Warriors for fighting until the very end. Thanks for following along tonight here at Hawaii News Now. There's always next season.
4th Quarter: 1:48
- Noa slips behind defense and finds the back of the end zone where he catches Brown's three-yard pass. Warriors trail 30-20 after PAT.
A big moment for Saint Juste:
With his 11th carry of the game, senior Diocemy Saint Juste surpasses Travis Sims (1,498 yards, 1992) to become the #HawaiiFB single-season rushing record-holder with 1,510 yards. Congratulations Diocemy! #LiveAlohaPlayWarrior pic.twitter.com/4R6PkODpCI— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
VIDEO: Diocemy Saint Juste breaks the single-season UH rushing record! pic.twitter.com/dS6HI81E2p— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
4th Quarter: 3:46
- Burt gets outside the tackles and finds an open lane to the end zone untouched. Too easy for Cougars as they go ahead 30-13.
This is just the third time this season that BYU has hit the 30 point mark in a game #hawaiifb— David McCracken (@CrackeMc) November 26, 2017
4th Quarter: 3:49
- Frustration settling in for Hawaii as Matautia commits blatant facemask penalty. BYU already in red zone after penalty.
4th Quarter: 4:32
- A screen pass to Ewaliko did not work out at all for Warriors when they needed a first down. The play resulted in a loss of a yard and a turnover on downs. Cougars ball.
4th Quarter: 4:34
- 4th and four coming up for Warriors. Can they get the first down?
4th Quarter: 5:07:
- Brown finds Saint Juste on 9-yard pass. 3rd and 11 coming up.
4th Quarter: 6:29
BYU FIELD GOAL
- Cougars convert 35-yard field goal to go ahead 23-13 over the Warriors.
BYU takes the ensuing drive into the redzone, but Koloamatangi's crucial 3rd-down TFL halts the drive. BYU's Mikkelsen hits a 35-yd field goal to push the Cougars ahead of #HawaiiFB 23-13 with 6:21 remaining.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
4th Quarter: 9:05
- Big run by Burt to give BYU another first down on this drive. Warriors defense looking tired.
4th Quarter: 12:23
- Brown finds Ammon Barker in the end zone on 15-yard reception! Hawaii trails 20-13 after PAT is blocked.
TOUCHDOWN #HawaiiFB! Brown rolls and keeps his eyes downfield to locate the senior, Barker on his 1st touchdown reception of the season. But the Cougars break through and block the PAT. UH deficit goes to 7. pic.twitter.com/ea4fyzsg0w— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
4th Quarter: 13:23
- Warriors in red zone after nice Saint Juste run. A touchdown here would put the Warriors back within striking distance.
END OF 3RD QUARTER: BYU 20-7 HAWAII
3rd Quarter: 0:00
- Hawaii punts the ball on fourth down but BYU fumbles on punt return. Warriors recover loose ball and the 'Bows are in business with good field position.
3rd Quarter: 0:54
- Brown's pass is tipped at line of scrimmage. Close call for Hawaii on that play.
3rd Quarter: 1:39
- BYU drives downfield and Critchlow finds Pau'u for 11-yard touchdown. Warriors are reeling.
3rd Quarter: 5:07
- Brown nearly throws interception but the call is overturned on the field. Regardless, Warriors give the ball back to BYU after failing to move chains.
3rd Quarter: 5:56
- After getting BYU's offense off the field, Hawaii takes over and is looking to convert a 2nd and 25.
3rd Quarter: 8:15
- BYU finding some success running the ball even with Canada out for the remainder of the game.
3rd Quarter: 12:35
- Warriors open second half with unsuccessful drive. Gaudion punts and BYU takes over.
HALFTIME: BYU 13-7 HAWAII
2nd Quarter: 0:02
BYU MISSED FIELD GOAL
- WIDE LEFT! Cougars miss field goal attempt as Warriors take over with two seconds left in the half.
2nd Quarter: 1:00
- BYU converts on fourth down to move the chains. Cougars driving.
2nd Quarter: 1:17
- SACK! Jahlani Tavai picks up the sack. Hawaii's defense keeping Warriors in the game.
2nd Quarter: 1:34
- Yikes. Brown pitches ball to running back in attempt to keep play alive, but is picked off. BYU ball coming up.
2nd Quarter: 2:37
- BYU are forced to punt after three-and-out. Hawaii ball coming up next, hoping to close out first half with score.
2nd Quarter: 5:23
- Warriors can't keep the wheels moving on offense and are forced to punt again. BYU ball.
2nd Quarter: 7:19
- First down Warriors! Great effort from Collie to extend ball past first down marker to keep Hawaii's drive alive on 4th down conversion.
2nd Quarter: 11:31
- Canada finds the end zone for the second time this half on four-yard run. BYU leads 13-7 after missed PAT.
2nd Quarter: 12:59
- Critchlow connects with Trinnaman for 18 yards and the first down. Cougars in red zone.
2nd Quarter: 13:02
- Critchlow can't find Bushman on third down. Fourth down coming up.
It's 4th-and-13 for the Cougars from the UH 30 and BYU takes a timeout. Still 7-7 at 13:02 in Q2. #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
END OF 1ST QUARTER: HAWAII 7-7 BYU
1st Quarter: 1:44
- Canada rushes for three yards on first down. He now has 99 yards on 10 carries in the first quarter for BYU.
1st Quarter: 4:50
- WHAT A PLAY! Solomon Matautia catches fumble before it hits the ground after Critchlow is strip-sacked and runs back the ball for touchdown. Game tied up at 7-7.
WHAT. A. PLAY! Henderson comes up with the HUGE sack on Critchlow, putting the ball up for grabs and Matautia raced it home for the game-tying score! #LiveAlohaPlayWarrior #HawaiiFb pic.twitter.com/vusXvvfWl8— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
1st Quarter: 8:16
HAWAII TURNOVER ON DOWNS
- Diocemy Saint Juste can't reach the first down marker on fourth down run. BYU takes over.
1st Quarter: 8:52
- Big play here for Hawaii as Brown finds Dylan Collie downfield on 44-yard connection. 'Bows looking to tie things up early.
1st Quarter: 9:58
- After a fast start, Cougars are forced to punt on second drive. Warriors ball next.
#HawaiiFB stonewalls the Cougars on the 2nd BYU drive, forcing the punt. Warriors start from their 9 after Linehan's punt takes a roll. 9:58 - Q1— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 26, 2017
1st: Quarter: 11:28
- Warriors quarterback Dru Brown throws consecutive incompletions as Hawaii is forced to punt. BYU ball coming up after punt.
1st Quarter: 12:27
- Squally Canada finds running room for a 40-yard touchdown run to go ahead 7-0. Bad start for Warriors
1st Quarter: 15:00
Warriors getting ready to take on BYU, the program's most storied rival. Kickoff up next!
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors celebrate senior night and their last game of the season as they face rival Brigham Young Cougars at the Aloha Stadium. Follow our LIVE BLOG of the game on your mobile device or computer by clicking the link below. Let’s GO BOWS!
Follow the game: http://hine.ws/warriornation
Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.