FINAL SCORE: FRESNO STATE 31-21 HAWAII
- It was a tough loss for the Warriors, who now see their bowl dreams vanish. Thanks for sticking with us here at Hawaii News Now. Go 'Bows!
4th Quarter: 2:14
FRESNO STATE INTERCEPTION
- Brown throws pick in end zone, sealing the Warriors fate.
Interception in the endzone ends the #HawaiiFB drive and the Bulldogs take over with 2:14 on the clock.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
4th Quarter: 4:10
- Warriors defense comes up big again as the Warriors take over with good field position.
4th Quarter: 5:48
- Warriors stop Bulldogs on third-and-long, but a defensive holding penalty gives Fresno State automatic first down. Tough break for Hawaii.
4th Quarter: 7:36
- Brown gets sacked on third down. Warriors are force to punt.
4th Quarter: 8:57
FRESNO STATE MISSED FIELD GOAL
- Camacho had plenty of leg, but missed wide-left on a 54-yard attempt. Warriors ball in good field position next.
4th Quarter: 9:10
- Warriors defense comes up big with stop to force Fresno State field goal attempt. Looks to be a big kick.
4th Quarter: 13:09
- Warriors defensive lineman David Manoa tips McMaryion's pass and Matautia catches ball in the air, returning it for a 19-yard touchdown. Great play by Warriors defense as Hawaii now trails 31-21 after failed two-point attempt.
Matautia gets the Warriors back on the board with his 3rd interception of the year on the PICK SIX and 1st #HawaiiFB returned for a score this year. #HawaiiFB down 10 in the final quarter. #LiveAlohaPlayWarrior pic.twitter.com/xASwaZYAyM— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
4th Quarter: 14:36
- Great roll out by Brown as he looks downfield while running to his right to find Dylan Collie in the end zone on 15-yard pass. Hawaii trails 31-15 after successful two-point conversion.
END OF THIRD QUARTER: FRESNO STATE 31-7 HAWAII
3rd Quarter: 1:38
FRESNO STATE TOUCHDOWN
- McMaryion finds Johnson on 16-yard connection for a score. This game is getting out of hand as the Bulldogs go ahead 31-7. Fresno State has now scored 31 consecutive points.
McMaryion finds Johnson with a well-blocked screen pass for 16 yards and the Fresno State touchdown. With 1:38 to go in Q3, the Bulldogs lead #HawaiiFB 31-7.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
3rd Quarter: 3:02
- McMaryion pitches the ball to Scott, who finds running room by the sidelines for a 21-yard gain. Bulldogs looking to run up the score.
3rd Quarter: 4:20
- Brown gets sacked and loses his grip on the ball. Bulldogs recover loose football and will take over on offense.
3rd Quarter: 5:02
FRESNO STATE FIELD GOAL
- Jimmy Camacho converts 27-yard field goal to put the Bulldogs ahead 24-7.
3rd Quarter: 8:53
- Warriors are forced to punt after unsuccessful opening drive that stalls at Fresno State's 36. Bulldogs ball.
3rd Quarter: 12:44
- Ouch. Brown takes a shot her never saw coming as he's sacked for a loss of seven yards. 2nd-and-17 coming up for Hawaii.
3rd Quarter: 14:18
- Brown scrambles and finds running room in the middle of the field for a 10-yard gain to open up the half.
HALFTIME: FRESNO STATE 21-7 HAWAII
FRESNO STATE TOUCHDOWN
- McMaryion finds David Tangipa on three-yard touchdown pass. Fresno State leads 21-7.
2nd Quarter: 1:22
- McMaryion finds Da'Mari Scott for 21-yard gain. Bulldogs looking to score right before halftime
2nd Quarter: 1:40
- Brown gets sacked and drops ball. He recovers fumble, but now it's fourth down for the Warriors as Fresno State calls a timeout.
2nd Quarter: 1:56
FRESNO STATE TOUCHDOWN
- McMaryion finds Jared Rice on 25-yard touchdown reception. Too easy for Bulldogs as Rice was wide open over the middle.
McMaryion finds rice on a streak down at the hash line and Fresno State pulls ahead of #HawaiiFB 14-7 with 1:56 to go in the half.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
2nd Quarter: 4:43
- Hawaii fails to convert first down and is forced to punt. Fresno State gets the ball back after punt and looks more comfortable and settled into the game. Bulldogs driving.
2nd Quarter: 5:42
- A little rust here from both sides after the delay as Fresno State is forced to punt as well. Warriors ball.
2nd Quarter: 8:42
- After the delay, Warriors struggle to get things going and forced to punt. Bulldogs ball coming up.
The 1st series back from delay doesn't go in #HawaiiFB favor, as the Warriors are forced to punt. Fresno State takes over at its 27 with 8:15 to go in Q2.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
Players are back on the field warming up. Looks like we'll get back to football shortly after weather delay.
WEATHER DELAY: LIGHTENING IN THE AREA OF ALOHA STADIUM
Officials have announced a weather delay with lightning in the area. 10:19 on Q2 clock. Details to come as available. #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
2nd Quarter: 11:27
- Saint Juste was once step away from breaking into the open field, but was stopped by a shoelace tackle. Warriors looking to retake the lead.
2nd Quarter: 11:45
FRESNO STATE TOUCHDOWN
- Johnson is able to control the ball going to the ground after connecting for a four-yard touchdown reception with McMaryion. Game tied up at seven apiece.
After review, the Bulldogs have tied it up on a scoring completion from McMaryion to Johnson. All knotted at 7-7 with 11:45 on the Q2 clock. #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
2nd Quarter: 13:09
- Fresno State begins second quarter with a band as McMaryion runs for 15 yards. Bulldogs in red zone looking to tie things up.
END OF FIRST QUARTER: HAWAII 7-0 FRESNO STATE
1st Quarter: 0:52
- Quick drive for Warriors as they are forced to punt. Bulldogs are struggling on offense as the first quarter nears its end.
#HawaiiFB forced to punt late in the 1st quarter. Fresno State at its 38.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
Here's an up-close look at Noa's first career touchdown reception:
1st Quarter: 1:20
- Wow. Hawaii's defense is showing some real life tonight as they force ANOTHER three-and-out. Fresno State punt coming up.
1st Quarter: 2:52
- Brown founds Noa for the second time this drive for seven-yard touchdown to take a 7-0 lead over Fresno State.
1st Quarter: 5:10
- First down Warriors! Hawaii converts on fourth down as Brown finds Kumoku Noa for 11 yards to move the chains.
Brown completes a 1st-down pass to Noa to bring #HawaiiFB to the redzone for the 1st time tonight. 4:45 - Q1— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
1st Quarter: 5:29
- Brown gets sacked and its fourth down for Hawaii. It looks like they're going for it.
1st Quarter: 8:18
- Big play for Hawaii as Dru Brown finds Dylan Collie for 16 yards and a first down. Warriors driving here.
1st: Quarter: 8:41
- After failing to convert on third down, 'Bows are forced to punt to Fresno State but back them up on their own goal line. With poor field position, the Bulldogs struggle to get anything going against a fierce Warriors defense and are forced to punt again. Hawaii ball next.
1st Quarter: 10:09
- With that carry, Warriors running back sets a new regular season record for the 'Bows with his 222nd carry of the season.
Now reaching his 2nd carry tonight and 222 rushing attempts for the 2017 season, senior Diocemy Saint Juste breaks Michael Carter’s #HawaiiFB single-season carries record, which had stood since 1991. #LiveAlohaPlayWarrior pic.twitter.com/a2cbI24GIK— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) November 12, 2017
1st Quarter: 12:50
- Warriors defense does well on third-and-long as Bulldogs fail to move the chains. Warriors set to return punt next.
1st Quarter 14:15
- Bulldogs start off strong with first down to wideout KeeSean Johnson to move the chains.
1st Quarter: 15:00
- We're getting set to kickoff on a rainy night at Aloha Stadium. Fresno State set to receive to start the game
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are back home this week and looking for their fourth win of the season as they face the Fresno State Bulldogs . Follow our LIVE BLOG of the game on your mobile device or computer by clicking the link below. Let’s GO BOWS!
Follow the game: http://hine.ws/warriornation
Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.