A gas leak that forced the evacuation of several Ewa Beach homes on Monday morning has been fixed.
Residents are being allowed to return to their homes, a Hawaii Gas spokesman said.
At least 10 units near 91-418 Renton Rd. were evacuated after a contractor apparently ruptured a gas line.
This story will be updated.
Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
PHOTOS: Sand sculptures in Waikiki
PHOTOS: Hawaiian Air welcome first Airbus A321neo
PHOTOS: Honolulu City Lights Christmas tree arrives
SLIDESHOW: Black Friday 2017 Deals
PHOTOS: Queen Liliuokalani's death remembered 100 years later