FINAL SCORE: NEVADA 35-21 HAWAII
4th Quarter: 2:24
- Dylan Collie drops touchdown grab on fourth down as the 'Bows turn the ball over on downs.
4th-and-goal at the 2-yard line upcoming for Hawai'i...pass is incomplete! Pack takes over with 2:24 on the clock.— Nevada Football (@NevadaFootball) October 8, 2017
4th Quarter: 6:52
- Hawaii stops Nevada on third down to force a punt. Time running low for Warriors offense to get back in game.
4th Quarter: 11:16
- Gangi finds Demps on deep route for touchdown. Nevada leads 35-21 after PAT.
4th Quarter: 12:37
- Brown gets stripped on sack and Nevada recovers fumble. Nevada gets the ball right back.
4th Quarter: 14:43
- And just like that, the Warriors get the ball back with good field position as Farris picks off Gangi. UH ball.
END OF THIRD QUARTER: NEVADA 28-21 HAWAII
- Penalties racking up for the Warriors here. 9 penalties for 101 yards through three quarters
3rd Quarter: 1:45
- Great blocking from Hawaii's offensive line gives Saint Juste a lane to the end zone for a 75 yard touchdown run. UH trail 28-21.
3rd Quarter: 1:56
- Moore strolls into end zone on another easy Nevada touchdown. Warriors defense looks lost. Nevada up 28-14.
TOUCHDOWN! Nevada goes for it on 4th-and-6 and converts in a HUGE way! Gangi to Moore for 6.— Nevada Football (@NevadaFootball) October 8, 2017
Q3 (1:56) - Nevada 28 - Hawai'i 14 pic.twitter.com/1jx0UwwfZ3
3rd Quarter: 3:56
- Brown under throws on pass to Dylan Collie and pays for it. Crumbie picks off pass and gives Nevada great field position,
Crumble collects a pick for Nevada and the Wolf Pack gets the ball back at the UH 47 at 3:56 - Q3. #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) October 8, 2017
3rd Quarter: 4:04
- Big stop for Hawaii on third down to force the Nevada punt. Warriors defense does its job.
STUFFED! #HawaiiFB defense stops Nevada on huge 3rd down w/the run blitz! UH takes over at its 28 after the punt. 4:04 - Q4 - NEV 21, UH 14— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) October 8, 2017
3rd Quarter: 6:45
- Moore finds space for a 22-yard run. Moore now has 173 yards on 11 carries. First down Nevada.
3rd Quarter: 9:23
FIELD GOAL BLOCK
- Nevada's field goal attempt is blocked as Hawaii takes over, still trailing 21-14.
3rd Quarter: 10:43
- Nevada goes for it on fourth down and move the chain with strong effort from Moore. First down Nevada.
HALFTIME: NEVADA 21-14 HAWAII
2nd Quarter: 0:18
- Nevada makes it look easy with a 65-yard drive on four plays, fueled by Hawaii penalties. Gangi finds Wyatt Demps for 2-yard score. Nevada up 21-14.
Take away those personal fouls, that DSJ touchdown counts, UH heads into 2nd half up w/ momentum, instead they're down plagued by penalties.— Taryn Hatcher (@TarynHatcher) October 8, 2017
2nd Quarter: 1:58
- What should've been a highlight reel for Saint Juste turned was quickly erased as Hawaii committed two penalties on the play, resulting in 3rd and 29.
TOUCHDOWN! Gangi hits Wyatt Demps to take the lead! It's Demps' fifth TD reception of the season.— Nevada Football (@NevadaFootball) October 8, 2017
Q2 (0:18) - Nevada 21 - Hawai'i 14 pic.twitter.com/cfs05oAPak
You could knit a quilt the size of Big Island with all the yellow flags Hawaii has accumulated this year...— Taryn Hatcher (@TarynHatcher) October 8, 2017
2nd Quarter: 2:32
- Gangi keeps ball and runs 17 yards for touchdown. Game tied up at 14.
TOUCHDOWN! Ty Gangi keeps it himself from 17-yards out for the score. A season-long rush for Gangi.— Nevada Football (@NevadaFootball) October 8, 2017
Q2 (2:32) - Nevada 14 - Hawai'i 14 pic.twitter.com/rMAIUZfVUz
2nd Quarter: 2:55
- Nevada putting together a nice driver here, in the red zone looking tie the game up.
2nd Quarter: 3:55
- Warriors execute screen play to perfection as Brown finds Kade Greeley for the 42-yard touchdown. Hawaii up 14-7 after PAT.
John Ursua having another great game for the 'Bows, already surpassing the 100-yard mark in the first half.
2nd Quarter: 8:48
- Brown finds Ursua again for 33 yards. On the very next play, Brown has all the time in the world in the pocket but isn't able to find anyone open. Nevada's defense eventually makes it to Brown the sack.
2nd Quarter: 9:24
- Nevada line up for field goal attempt but holder fumbles snap. Hawaii ball still tied up at 7 apiece.
2nd Quarter: 12:11
- Nevada's defense forces punt, but returner Vosean Crumbie calls for a fair catch at the one yard line. A very strange decision seeing as the ball looked on its way to bouncing into the end zone for a touchback.
END OF FIRST QUARTER
Hawaii 7-7 Nevada
1st Quarter: 2:30
- Wolf Pack answers back with an explosive drive. Following a 66-yard from Kelton Moore, Ty Gangi finds McLane Mannix for the easy seven-yard touchdown. Hawaii 7-7 Nevada.
TOUCHDOWN! After a 66-yard run by Kelton Moore put the Pack in business, Ty Gangi hits McLane Mannix for the score.— Nevada Football (@NevadaFootball) October 8, 2017
Q1 (2:30) - Tied at 7. pic.twitter.com/pl18FkH8iQ
1st Quarter: 4:52
- Warriors get on the board as Dru Brown finds John Ursua for the 10-yard touchdown pass. 7-0, Hawaii.
1st Quarter: 7:45
- Big run from Diocemy Saint Juste for 23 yards, followed by another 18-yard rush. 'Bows driving.
1st Quarter: 8:02
- Warriors force fumble, but can't recover the ball. Nevada forced to punt as Warriors look to put points on the board first.
1st Quarter: 11:07
- 'Bows move the ball nicely on offense but are stopped on third down as Nevada's defense forces a punt. Nevada ball.
Rainbow Warriors are ready for battle!
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are on the road this week in Reno as they look for their third win of the season, this time against the Nevada Wolfpack. Follow our LIVE BLOG of the game on your mobile device or computer by clicking the link below. Let’s GO BOWS!
Follow the game: http://hine.ws/warriornation
Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112