Fire breaks out from Korean plate lunch restaurant in Kapolei - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Fire breaks out from Korean plate lunch restaurant in Kapolei

(Image: Hawaii News Now) (Image: Hawaii News Now)
KAPOLEI, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) -

Honolulu firefighters extinguished a fire that broke out late Monday from a restaurant at the Kapolei Shopping Center.

Officials said the blaze broke out shortly after 10 p.m. at a Korean plate lunch restaurant.

More than 15 firefighters helped put out the fire, which was isolated to the stove area.

The flames were under control by 10:20 p.m.

Fire officials determined that the cause of the fire was accidental and that the stove was inadvertently left on.

There were no injuries reported.

Damage estimates are not yet available. 

Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly