FINALS SCORE: UCLA 56-23 UH
- Thanks for staying with us. Hope you all enjoyed the game.
4th Quarter: 5:44
- Second string QB Cole McDonald enters game and injects some life into UH's offense. Rushes for eight-yard TD to reduce deficit to 56-23.
4th Quarter: 7:38
- UH able to put two points on the board with a safety thanks to Kaimana Padello. UCLA leads 56-16.
4th Quarter: 8:30
- UH fail on fourth down conversion. Turnover on downs.
4th Quarter: 11:40
- UCLA linebacker Josh Woods ejected for targeting penalty. First down for UH on the nine-yard line.
4th Quarter: 11:12
- Huge 66-yard run for Saint Juste as the 'Bows are looking to to score for the third time today.
4th Quarter: 11:40
- Rosen put together another long drive, going the length of the field, finishing off the drive in style with a two-yard TD pass to Caleb Wilson. UCLA lead 56-14 after PAT.
Rosen goes to the back shoulder for the 2-yard pass to Wilson, pushing UCLA ahead of #HawaiiFB 56-14 with 11:40 remaining.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
4th Quarter: 14:53
- Gaudion with yet another outstanding punt, pinning the Bruins within their own 10-yard line.
END OF THIRD QUARTER
- UCLA leads 49-14
At the end of of the 3rd quarter, UH trails UCLA 49-14 #hawaiifb— David McCracken (@CrackeMc) September 9, 2017
3rd Quarter: 4:00
- Brown connects with Ursua for 14-yard gain for the first down. UH driving.
3rd Quarter: 4:49
- After big kickoff return, UCLA take advantage of good field position as running back Bo Olorunfunmi finds the end zone with a one-yard run. UCLA lead 49-14.
UCLA uses the running game to find the endzone, with Olorunfunmi scoring from the 1 for the 49-14 Bruins lead over #HawaiiFB at 4:49 - Q3.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
3rd Quarter: 7:01
- Brown finds John Ursua for 2-yard TD pass. UH trail 42-14 after PAT.
3rd Quarter: 7:27
- Saint Juste gets UH to goal line with seven yard rush. Hawaii knocking on the door.
3rd Quarter: 8:36
UH TOUCHDOWN OVERTURNED
- Dylan Collie pins ball between his legs in end zone, but play is overturned after review.
29-yard TD pass from Brown to Collie overturned on review for #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
3rd Quarter: 13:03
- Rosen finds Andrews for 34-yard TD reception, Andrews' third TD catch of the game. Rosen has 4 TDs through the opening minutes of the second half.
Rosen complete to Andrews for the 34-yd UCLA TD and the Bruins extend their lead over #HawaiiFB to 42-7. 13:03 - Q3— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
3rd Quarter: 13:52
- Warriors defensive end David Manoa gets to Rosen for strip-sack, but UCLA recovers fumble.
3rd Quarter: 15:00
- UCLA to receive kickoff to start second half.
HALFTIME: UCLA lead 35-7
- Dylan Collie drops easy first down conversion as UH goes into HT trailing by 28 points.
2nd Quarter: :38
- UH looking to close the gap before halftime with late drive downfield. 4th and 10 on UCLA's 24.
2nd Quarter: 2:34
- Brown throws interception to UCLA's Darnay Holmes, who returned pick 30 yards for score. UCLA leads 35-7.
UCLA's Holmes cuts off Brown's out pass for the pick six and #HawaiiFB trails UCLA 35-7 with 2:34 before halftime.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
2nd Quarter: 2:41
- Rosen finds Andrews for nine-yard TD grab for Andrews' second TD of the day.
After a trick play, Rosen strikes Andrews over the middle for the 9-yd score. #HawaiiFB trails UCLA 28-7, 2:41 to halftime.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
2nd Quarter: 3:26
- UCLA showcase some trickery of its own with receiver Caleb Wilson throwing the ball downfield to Starks for 39-yard gain.
2nd Quarter: 3:46
UH FAILED FAKE PUNT
- UH battles self-inflicted penalties on first three downs. Gaudion fakes punt and nearly gets first down, but falls just short after 19-yard run.
Warriors stopped for 1st time on their own side. Gaudion attempts fake punt and comes just 3 yards shy. UCLA at UH 48, UH down 21-7, 3:46 Q2— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
2nd Quarter: 7:00
- First career TD for Bruins running back Demtri Felton as he finds open field on an off-tackle run. UCLA lead 21-7 after PAT.
Warriors make a goal line stand to force 3rd, but a Felton sweep around the left side gives UCLA the 21-7 lead. 7:00 - Q2 #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
2nd Quarter: 8:12
- UCLA moving the ball quickly after receiving kickoff. Already find themselves in red zone after big return.
2nd Quarter: 11:52
- Brown finds Diocemy Saint Juste on play-action pass for wide open four-yard touchdown. UCLA lead 14-7.
SIXLAND, Brown play action to Saint Juste with the 4yd TD pass gets the 'Bows on the board .— Taryn Hatcher (@TarynHatcher) September 9, 2017
Hawaii trails 14-7 with 11:52 left in 2nd QTR
2nd Quarter: 12:55
- UCLA bail out UH on fourth down with defensive holding penalty. Automatic first down for Hawaii in red zone.
UCLA pass interference on 4th and 2 gives #HawaiiFB 1st down at the Bruins 24.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
END OF FIRST QUARTER: UCLA 14-0 UH
1st quarter: 1:16
- Rosen finds Theo Howard for 26-yard TD pass. UCLA lead 14-0 after extra point.
UCLA capitalizes are a HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE PI call on Henderson.— Taryn Hatcher (@TarynHatcher) September 9, 2017
Bruins lead 14-0 with 1:16 left in the 1st QTR
1st quarter: 3:17
- Rosen goes deep, gets Trayvon Henderson on questionable pass interference penalty.
UH MISSED FG
- 'Bows stopped short on third down, Ryan Meskell misses 50-yard field goal on 4th down. UCLA ball.
'Bows first chance to get on the scoreboard a no go.— Taryn Hatcher (@TarynHatcher) September 9, 2017
Meskell's FG attempt from 50 yds is wide left
7-0 UCLA with 3:17 left in the 1st QTR
Meskell's 50-yarder slides wide left and UCLA takes over at its 32. Bruins lead 7-0, 3:10 Q1#HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
1st quarter: 5:54
- After getting the ball back, Brown finds Kaiwi Chung on play-action for 37-yard gain on 3rd and short. 'Bows looking to stay within striking distance.
Chung takes his 1st career catch 37 yards to the UCLA 30. #HawaiiFB— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
1st quarter: 6:43
- Rosen lobs 25-yard pass to Darren Andrews for easy score. Bruins lead Warriors 7-0 after extra point.
1st quarter: 8:34
- After 18-yard completion, Bruins QB Josh Rosen leads team downfield, followed by a 25-yard run from tailback Nate Starks.
1st quarter: 9:41
- UH can't convert 3rd and 16 after Brown gets sacked on second down. Perfect punt from Stan Gaudion pins UCLA on own one-yard line.
#HawaiiFB drives to the UCLA 34 but the drive stalls. Gaudion drops a perfect punt to the Bruins 1.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) September 9, 2017
10:04 Q1 in LA
1st quarter: 12:32
- 'Bows pick-up second first down on opening drive thanks to Dru Brown's legs. Warriors driving.
1st quarter: 14:56
- Warriors receive kickoff, start on their own 25-yard line.
Just minutes away from kickoff, the Warriors perform their pre-game Ha'a.
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are on the road this week in Pasadena, California to face the UCLA Bruins. Follow our LIVE BLOG of the game on your mobile device or computer by clicking the link below. Let’s GO BOWS!
Follow the game: http://hine.ws/warriornation
Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112