Maui police are asking for the public's help in connecting the bodies of eight people with their families.
The bodies are currently being stored at a forensic facility and will be cremated if they remain "unclaimed in a reasonable amount of time," Maui police said.
The eight died between August and January. They've all been identified.
Here's additional info on each:
• Michael Andrew MirandaDate of Death: 01/26/17Description: 5-foot-8, 147 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. Has a pierced left earlobe, demon tattoo on lower back and other tattoos.
• Michael KrugmanDate of Death: 12/24/16Description: 5-foot-4, 121 pounds, with green-gray eyes and white and brown hair.
• Matthew BlairDate of Death: 12/22/16Description: 5-foot-10, 170 pounds, brown eyes and hair, with a linear tattoo on left upper arm and triangle-shaped tattoo on upper back.
• Donna RowleyDate of Death: 11/28/16Description: 5-foot-3, 127 pounds, with brown hair and scars on right hand.
• Kenneth Lee GilletteDate of Death: 09/12/16Description: 5-foot-11, 174 pounds, with brown and white hair. He previously suffered a stroke, which resulted in weakness on his right side.
• Heidi HarroldDate of Death: 11/02/16Description: 5-foot-3, 126 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair.
• Mark ChildsDate of Death: 08/01/16Description: 5-foot-8, 176 pounds, with blue eyes and gray hair.
• Thurston PerkinsDate of Death: 11/15/16 Description: 5-foot-9, 192 pounds, with brown hair.
If you have any information on any of the eight, please call 463-3833.
Copyright 2017 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Life-threatening surf is again headed for north- and west-facing shores.
The Honolulu Fire Department has released more than 40 video clips that show the inside of the Marco Polo condominium in the aftermath of last year's seven-alarm fire.
High surf and rising tides have created dangerous conditions for many coastal areas in Hawaii, where erosion has become a major issue.