HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - "Curt Yagi and The People Standing Behind Me" is an award-winning San Francisco band; they are touring Oahu promoting their fourth album release.
Latest release is called "Need Love" and is available on iTunes, Spotify and all the usual channels. Last Oahu tour was a year ago and did a Maui tour in May. Yagi says he has an island influenced sound that probably come from listening to reggae and ska growing up.
Yagi is Japanese American and has great memories of visiting Oahu as a kid. When I am not playing music, he is surfing; his day job is running a nonprofit for at-risk youth in San Francisco
Curt Yagi & The People Standing Behind Me are scheduled to perform as follows:
· Thursday, November 3, 7:50am - Hawaii News Now
· Thursday, November 3, 5pm - Ala Moana Center (1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI)
· Friday, November 4, 9pm - Downbeat Diner (42 N Hotel St, Honolulu, HI)
· Saturday, November 5, 7-10pm - Brewseum (901 Waimanu St, Honolulu, HI)
· Sunday, November 6, 9-11pm - Hard Rock Cafe (280 Beachwalk, Honolulu, HI)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 606-9727