SALT LAKE, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A 58-year-old man and 39-year-old man were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning early Wednesday, Emergency Medical Services said.
Paramedics arrived to the scene around 2:40 a.m. at Salt Lake Boulevard near the stadium. They treated the two men and transported them to the hospital in serious condition.
The two men appeared to have been working inside a utility truck when they started feeling sick and called for help.
It's not known how exactly they were exposed to the potentially dangerous gas.