2 men in serious condition following carbon monoxide exposure - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

2 men in serious condition following carbon monoxide exposure

(Image: Hawaii News Now) (Image: Hawaii News Now)
SALT LAKE, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) -

A 58-year-old man and 39-year-old man were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning early Wednesday, Emergency Medical Services said.

Paramedics arrived to the scene around 2:40 a.m. at Salt Lake Boulevard near the stadium. They treated the two men and transported them to the hospital in serious condition. 

The two men appeared to have been working inside a utility truck when they started feeling sick and called for help.

It’s not known how exactly they were exposed to the potentially dangerous gas.

Copyright 2016 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly