HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - In observance of King Kamehameha Day, a state holiday, City and County offices will be closed on Friday, June 10.
Schedules for the following will also be affected:
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard, and police services will be available.
- TheBus will operate on a State Holiday schedule. For route and schedule information, please visit www.thebus.org.
- Refuse will be collected and transfer stations, convenience centers, H-POWER, and the Waimanalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill will be open.
- Parks, municipal golf courses, botanical gardens, and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- The Neal Blaisdell Center box office will be open between 3:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. for the HI Fit Expo.
- The People's Open Markets will not be held.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver's License locations will be closed.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapi'olani Park and metered parking lots.
- Traffic lanes will not be coned for contraflow.
King Kamehameha Day is an annual state holiday held on the 11th of June, but is observed on June 10.