HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Blues singer and guitarist John Hammond has played with such greats as Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix. Hammond's career has spanned over 50 years and his latest album recorded live is called "Timeless."
John is performing on Oahu, Hawaii Island, Maui & Kaui starting tomorrow through June 14th; tomorrow's is sold out but he will be back on O'ahu on June 14th.
- June 8 Honolulu: Atherton Studio SOLD OUT!
- June 10 Big Island: Honoka'a People's Theatre
- June 11 Wailuku, Maui: Iao Theatre
- June 12 Kauai, Lihue: KCC Performance Arts Ctr.
- June 14 Honolulu: Crossroads Hawaiian Brian's