HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Looking for some activities for your kids this summer? USTA Hawaii Pacific has the largest lessons program in the state with locations island-wide. Ryan Trujillo is director of marketing and communications with the United States Tennis Association. Also joining us is are Junior Tennis Players Alex Doane and Maggie Hoe.
We talked about:
- Tennis can be played by anyone, anywhere by people of all ages, skill levels, and backgrounds.
- With over 100,000 tennis players in Hawaii, players are always looking for new ways to get involved with the game
- In recent years, the USTA Hawaii Pacific Section has really pushed the USTA national's youth initiative. This is the incorporation of tennis sized right for kids with new ball, racquet, and court technology that allows children to succeed especially at the introductory level.
- The USTA Hawaii Pacific has Hawaii's largest lessons program in the state with over 22+ locations island-wide. They offer classes for youths and adults of all skill levels. Racquets and balls are provided. Lessons start as low as $45 for a 6-week session.
- Learn more at www.trytennishawaii.com