WAHIAWA, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The Honolulu Fire Department responded to a two-alarm fire at 276 Olive Avenue in Wahiawa, Sunday morning.
The first HFD unit arrived at the scene at 8:45 a.m. to find a two story concrete apartment complex with smoke emanating from a ground floor, one bedroom unit.
Responding personnel found a smoldering fire on a futon couch and quickly brought it under control by 8:51 a.m.
It was reported that two people were home at the time of the fire, but no injuries have been reported.
The fire was contained to the couch and there was smoke damage to the unit. No damages estimates are currently available.