HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Voting in Saturday's Democratic presidential preference poll?
Here's what you need to know:
- Voting starts at 1 p.m., and there’s no definitive closing time.
- The candidates are competing for 34 delegates in Hawaii's presidential preference poll, although only 25 will be decided by the voters. The other nine are determined by state party leaders, or super delegates, and most of them are backing the former secretary of state.
- Hawaii isn't a winner-take-all state.
- The party has 246 precincts statewide. Find your precinct here.
- If you’re not registered to vote, you can register at your precinct. You can also join the Democratic Party at your precinct.
Results won't be released until every ballot has been counted.