HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Joining us on Sunrise this morning was Hawaii Academy of Science Students:
- Leo Wu – McKinley High School 11th grader
- Frank Pang - McKinley High School 11th grader
- Alvin Yang - McKinley High School 11th grader
- Roshani Jha – Roosevelt High School 11th grader
We talked with them about each of their projects for the upcoming competition, what brought about their questions and what makes this fair important.
You can see their projects and ask questions on Public Viewing Day Next Wednesday March 30.
- HAWAII STATE SCIENCE & ENGINEERING FAIR
- March 28-30 at the Hawaii Convention Center
- Public Viewing Day is Wednesday, March 30, 8:30-10:00 a.m.