SCHOFIELD BARRACKS (HawaiiNewsNow) - The U.S. Army wants to inform the public of training that will be held in March.
During these training exercises, nearby communities may hear loud noises, the Army said, but there is no immediate danger.
The following is the schedule for March:
- March 1-11: Army artillery training
- March 5-6: Army mortar training
- March 8-13: Army mortar, artillery and aerial gunnery training
- March 14-18: Marine Corps mortar and artillery training
- March 16-17: Army demolitions training
- March 28-31: Marine Corps mortar and artillery training
To report concerns related to noise or training, the public can call (808) 656-3487.