HALAWA, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The "FootballExpress!" will be available for NFL Pro Bowl fans across Oahu to catch a ride to Sunday's game.
The cost of the service is $6.25 one-way.
Mayor Kirk Caldwell announced Friday that TheBus will be running 32 units to pick-up residents and drop them off at the stadium gates.
"Taking the FootballExpress means saving on gas and parking, avoiding driving in traffic, getting dropped off right at the stadium, and no drinking and driving," said Caldwell.
As this is not a regular bus service, no bus passes or transfers will be accepted.
Kick-off is scheduled for 2 p.m.
Pick-up locations and times:
- Ala Moana Center: Ala Moana Boulevard (NO FootballExpress! Parking.) 10:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Frequent service throughout timeframe.
- Waikiki: Monsarrat at Kapiolani Bandstand 9:45 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Frequent Service throughout timeframe. Prepaid round-trip tickets available at Kapiolani Park location ONLY.
- Downtown: Alapai Transit Center – Bus Stop #1 11:47 a.m. – 12:42 p.m. Frequent service throughout timeline.
- Hawaii Kai Keahole St. – Hawaii Kai Transit Center.11:50 p.m.
- Kahala: Waialae/Kilauea Across Kahala Mall on Waialae 12:05 p.m.
- Kaimuki: Koko Head/Waialae Fronting Liliuokalani Elementary 11:58 a.m.
- University of Hawaii: Sinclair Circle 12:10 p.m.
- Palolo: Waialae/Palolo fronting McDonalds 12:02 p.m.
- Village Park: Kupuohi St. – Royal Kunia Park & Ride 12:25 p.m.
- Kapolei: Kamokila Blvd. at Kahuhihewa State Building 12:13 p.m.
- Mililani Mauka: Ukuwai St. – Mililani Park & Ride 12:05 p.m.
- Ewa Beach: Fort Weaver/Kaimalie before Ewa Beach Shopping Center. 11:58 a.m.
- Kalaniana‘ole/Kailua: Across Castle Medical Center. 11:35 p.m.
- Kailua: Keolu/Hele: Across Enchanted Lake Shopping Center. 11:40 a.m.
- Kailua/Hahani: Kailua Shopping Center. 11:50 a.m.
- Kaneohe Bay/Mokapu: Fronting ‘Aikahi Shopping Center.12:00 p.m.
- Kaneohe Bay/Makalani: Across Windward City Shopping Center. 12:10 p.m.