HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The following list was provided by the City and County of Honolulu for the Christmas holiday. Government offices will be closed Friday, December 25.
• Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard, and police services will be available.
• TheBus will operate on a Sunday schedule. For route and schedule information, please visit www.thebus.org.
• Refuse will NOT be collected, and transfer stations, convenience centers, H-POWER, and the Waimanalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill will be closed.
o Residents using the 3-cart collection system, with once-a-week refuse and recycling pickup, are asked to leave gray-refuse carts curbside until picked up (usually within two business days). Hold green and blue carts until the next scheduled pickup date.
o Residents with twice-per-week manual refuse collection are asked to wait for the next scheduled pick up date.
• The Pali and West Loch golf courses will be open from 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. for 18-hole play and 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. for 9-hole play. The Kahuku Golf Course will be open from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• The Ala Wai, Ted Makalena, and Ewa Villages golf courses will be closed.
• The botanical gardens and the Honolulu Zoo will be closed.
• The Neal S. Blaisdell Box Office will be closed.
• The People's Open Markets will not be held.
• All Satellite City Halls and Driver's License offices will be closed.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect: