A man was injured Tuesday in a house fire in Ewa Beach.
The fire started about 6:28 p.m. at 91-1001 Keaunui Dr.
Firefighters said seven people were inside when the blaze started.
The man apparently sustained burns while trying to fight the fire, which started in the two-story home's garage.
Officials determined the fire was caused by unattended cooking.
The fire caused an estimated damage at $5,000.
No other injuries were reported.
Copyright 2015 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved
PHOTOS: Child's wish comes true at Foster Botanical Garden
PHOTOS: Zoo's new 'reptile house' opens
PHOTOS: Sand sculptures in Waikiki
PHOTOS: Hawaiian Air welcome first Airbus A321neo
PHOTOS: Honolulu City Lights Christmas tree arrives