HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - City and County of Honolulu government offices will be closed Thursday, November 26, 2015, in observance of Thanksgiving Day, a state and federal holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard, and police services will be available
- TheBus will operate on a Sunday schedule. For route and schedule information, please visit www.thebus.org.
- Refuse will be collected, and transfer stations, convenience centers, H-POWER, and the Waimanalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill will be open.
- Parks, municipal golf courses, botanical gardens, and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- The Neal S. Blaisdell Box Office will be closed.
- The People's Open Markets will not be held.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver’s License offices will be closed.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapi‘olani Park and metered parking lots.
- Traffic lanes will not be coned for contraflow.
NOTE: City offices will be open, and normal weekday services will be provided on Friday, November 27, 2015. TheBus will operate on a normal weekday schedule, and Satellite City Halls, Driver's License offices, and the Blaisdell Box Office will be open that Friday.