HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - British heartthrob David Beckham has been named people magazine's 'Sexiest Man Alive' this year. The 40-year-old former soccer and father of four calls it a "huge honor." But says he's not sure that he is deserving of the title--and doesn't think of himself as sexy. Beckham takes the crown from actor Chris Hemsworth, last year's winner.
This morning, People Magazine has an informative article called "the David Beckham guide to taking your shirt off." Here are a couple of the steps:
- Assess your location: avoid quiet settings like restaurants, or anywhere you might run into your fourth grade teacher.
- Think about what you're going to do with your face. If you're not sure what to do with your face, stare off into the distance.
- Go for a run or something
A new Thanksgiving study finds:
- Only 23-percent, or one-fourth of Americans, eat turkey during Thanksgiving.
- Yahoo food also found that family gossip is the number one topic of conversation, followed by sports, politics, and movies.
- Only seven percent of Americans dress up for Thanksgiving...but 76-percent of diners pray at dinner.
- Stuffing is the second favorite dish, followed by sweet potato casserole, and pie.
- Just three percent like cranberry sauce.
- New trend: 44 percent of Millenials will serve ham.
- Another important statistic: nearly a quarter of those who host Thanksgiving Dinner, plan to to go someone elses home for a *second thanksgiving meal!