HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Janet Jackson will be wrapping up the first leg of her 'Unbreakable World Tour' at the Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu on Thursday, November 12; Friday, November 13; and Sunday, November 15.
Concert promoters announced Monday that a third show would officially be added after the first two shows were sold out. There was some confusion last week after Blaisdell posted on its website and tweeted last week Tuesday that a third show would be added, but then removed the information. However, it is now confirmed that Jackson will perform a show on Sunday, November 15.
American Express Card members and anyone who pre-orders Janet's new album -- via JanetJackson.com -- will receive exclusive pre-sale access beginning Tuesday, June 30 at 10 a.m. until Thursday, July 2 at 10 p.m.
Tickets for the third Honolulu show go on sale to the public on Friday, July 3rd at 10 a.m. at Ticketmaster.com. Tickets will be available in person at the Neal S. Blaisdell Box Office beginning Saturday, July 4.
This first leg, a 36-date tour, will take the legendary artist to cities throughout the U.S. and Canada with shows lined up in Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, San Diego, San Francisco and Honolulu.
Click HERE for more information on ticket sales.
Ticket prices will range from $20 to $175.
Both shows start at 8 p.m., but doors open at 7 p.m.
Jackson has won 6 Grammy Awards, 2 Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, a nomination for an Academy Award along with dozens of American Music Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, BET honoree, and Billboard Music Awards. She has received accolades as an actor as well including the NAACP Best Supporting Actor award. With sales of over 160 million records worldwide, Jackson stands as one of the best-selling artists of all time with a string of hits that have left an indelible impression on pop culture.
- 8/31 -- Vancouver, BC, Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- 9/02 -- Calgary, AB, Scotiabank Saddledome
- 9/04 -- Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
- 9/05 -- Grand Prairie, AB, Revolution Place
- 9/07 -- Saskatoon, SK, SaskTel Centre
- 9/08 -- Winnipeg, MB, MTS Centre
- 9/11 -- Grand Rapids, MI, Van Andel Arena
- 9/12 -- Cincinnati, OH, PNC Pavilion at Riverbend Music Center
- 9/15 -- Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre
- 9/18 -- Charlotte, NC, PNC Music Pavilion
- 9/20 -- Miami, FL, American Airlines Arena
- 9/23 -- Orlando, FL, Amway Center
- 9/24 -- Tampa, FL, Amalie Arena
- 9/26 -- Atlanta, GA, Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- 9/27 -- Nashville, TN, Ascend Amphitheater
- 9/29 -- Memphis, TN, Fedex Forum
- 9/30 -- New Orleans, LA, Smoothie King Center
- 10/09 -- Las Vegas, NV, The AXIS @ Planet Hollywood
- 10/10 -- Las Vegas, NV, The AXIS @ Planet Hollywood
- 10/13 -- San Francisco, CA, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 10/14 -- San Francisco, CA, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 10/16 -- Los Angeles, CA, The Forum
- 10/17 -- San Diego, CA, Viejas Arena
- 10/19 -- Phoenix, AZ, Comerica Theatre
- 10/21 -- Santa Barbara, CA, Santa Barbara Bowl
- 10/22 -- Santa Barbara, CA, Santa Barbara Bowl
- 10/24 -- Salt Lake City, UT, EnergySolutions Arena
- 10/25 -- Denver, CO, Pepsi Center
- 10/27 -- Kansas City, MO, Sprint Center
- 10/29 -- St. Louis, MO, Chaifetz Arena
- 10/30 -- Omaha, NE, CenturyLink Center
- 11/01 -- Minneapolis,MN, Target Center
- 11/03 -- Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
- 11/04 -- Chicago, IL, Chicago Theatre
- 11/12 -- Honolulu, HI, Neal S. Blaisdell Center Arena
- 11/13 -- Honolulu, HI, Neal S. Blaisdell Center Arena
- 11/15 -- Honolulu, HI, Neal S. Blaisdell Center Arena